CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July



We had an awesome 4th of July!! We went with the Greenwell's to Hancock which was way funny then had a bbq! Yummy!! Then Tyler and I went to the West Jordan Park and watched fireworks!! I absolutely love fireworks!! Nothing better than cuddling with your love and watching them! We sadly missed the Snow family 4th of July Reunion. :( We will be there next year!!

4th of July
Graphics and Myspace Layouts at pYzam.com


6 comments:

LYDIA said...

Cute new layout

Little Leaf said...

Cute pictures! You two are such a darling couple. We missed you in Pine Valley too.

erika said...

Sorry that last comment was from the Snow family. We are in Minnesota and it came up as my sister :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how long your hair is!! You are so beautiful!!!

Aunt Deb said...

The time at Bear Lake looked like such fun! I loved your fireworks graphic on the blog.

Clu, Meg, Max, Tali said...

We missed you at the 4th and I wish I was having fun in the sun. Instead I am at home changing diapers and cleaning up spit-up.