CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bear Lake

Lydia & I


Britt & I

Last weekend we went to bear lake for the Greenwell Family Reunion. We had so much fun. I relaxed with my sister in law Lydia on the beach while everyone went boating and tubing. We were being babies and didn't want to get wet and cold. It was kinda windy there but it felt so nice because it wasn't too hot. It was so much fun visiting with everyone and being outdoors. Tyler's Aunt Sue made the best Cafe Rio salad for dinner! I need to snag that recipe from her. We all stayed in condos and played a killer game of bingo! Lots of laughs and fun. We listened to Grandma Greenwell tell her adventures of growing up in Bear Lake and learned some family history which is always interesting. We had a blast!! I really hope we go there again next year! Here are some pics of our good times in Bear Lake.

My Adorable Sis-n-law Lydia


Tyler's Bro Josh

My Cute Husband
ME
My Sweet Mom-in-law Bart, Brenda, Sue
Grandma & Grandpa Greenwell
Lydia, Britt, Brian

My Bro-in-law Brian
Tyler's sis Brittany

4 comments:

LYDIA said...

Look at your sweet pics! I love them! haha. If you end up geting that recipe for the Cafe Rio salad, hook me up! Love you

Aunt Deb said...

I am so proud of your photo skills! You got a camera when you lived with me and I never saw you use it.
YOU are doing a great job! These pix are super

LYDIA said...

I agree with Aunt Deb :)

Kim Martin said...

How fun! you look great and so happy! Good for you!