CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Baby Max



Two weeks ago Uncle Steve and Aunt Phyllis invited me over for Sunday dinner which was delicious!!! Aunt Deb, Clu, Megan, and Max were also there. I finally was able to meet baby Max!! He's so cute and cuddly! We cuddled and had a ton of fun! It's so good having Uncle Steve and Aunt Phyllis up here in Salt Lake. I call them my fill in parents since my parents are down in St. George. Aunt Phyllis is a wonderful cook. Tyler had to work so he missed out on Aunt Phyllis' lovely dessert. It was so nice to visit with all of them. Here are some pics of baby Max and me.

3 comments:

xoxomom said...

Way to Blog Ashley! This will be fun to keep an eye on you two this way. Tyler...you are invited to dinner in August so keep a Sunday open. Oh, and you can bring Ashley with you.
We missed you in PV on the 4th. Check Erika's blog...she has some great photos of the fun. You will recognize the activities...same agenda, same good food, same wonderful people...minus a few.

LYDIA said...

I love little babies - you two look cute!

Aunt Deb said...

It was so fun to see you at dinner. We SOOOOO missed you for the 4th. The crafts and everything else was not the same. Looks like you had a great time with Tyler's fam..Hope to see you soon. I LOVE your new blog!